Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i really wasnt where im at

I've decided, the moment i stepped into this place this morning. i gave up. this is never something i wanted to do. cooperate world is never something i fancy. i need to walk away. i dont wanna sit under the white florescent light. click on things i dont like to click on. six month and i realize this is the biggest setback of my life. i tried to be what these people label as normal, a normal human being with normal aims and expectations in life, spend money on normal things and normal people. its sad to say, the cooperate world failed to lock my mind in their safety box. im too liberated follow these rules. I've gotta find a way to get outtha this. Im leaving, and im leaving fast. i'll do different things in different surroundings, with wonderful special people, people who dont believe in society controled standards.

fuck you advertising, fuck you graphic designs, fuck them offices, fuck them 9-6. i fuckin hate you.

"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship,
My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip,
My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels
To be wanderin'.
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way,
I promise to go under it" - Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan


Kit

No comments: