Friday, March 27, 2009

32 Days Exactly

I've printed out the letter. This is going to be the most risky thing to do in my life. go jobless in the time of economic crisis. but somehow im hopeful that it will give me some positive outcome. emotionally and psychically. the thing is i didnt see it as a very dangerous move, i see it as an escape for myself. not eternal, but a temporarily. i see it as a time in my life where i can re-organized everything around me.

first thing first. my long overdue vacation. im going to langkawi.
then.
eat healthier food. wake up earlier in the morning. get better sleep at night. play the basketball. jump into the pool. jog around. write some songs. record some tunes. read some books. (i've got some books that i bought 2 years ago
, and i didnt manage to finish it, i started working 2 years ago. i know its a dumb excuse, but really, since i started working i rarely have the mood to read).

now wish me luck. this time i've got the balls to play the high risk game. its wether i achieve something positive to help me get back to the norm with a smile or i screw up, cant find the meaning and answers that i've been searching and cant get back to the norm before my bank notes run out.

and for people who ask me to pray. im sorry, i dont pray, i just do things. prayers are for weaklings who cant get things done by their own hands. plus, what religion should i pray to if i wanna pray? south park?

catch you guys on the other side of the moon. 32 days from now on.

Kit

No comments: